Tuesday, May 4, 2010

3M Command hooks

I love when bloggers share products they love. This is one of my favorite things:


What I love is that these 3M Command Hooks leave no holes. When you're done using them, you pull a strip at the bottom and they come right off. You can buy just the sticky strips if you run out, so you can use the hooks over and over. I have them on hand at all times and use the clear mini size most. I use them on my armoire, fireplace mantle, vinyl fence or railings to hang banners, like this:


Ella's adoption day celebration banner on the back vinyl fence. I used them on the armoire and fireplace mantle to hang the banners for Ella's Pinkalicious party decor.


I have five that stay up along the porch soffit to hang my paper lantern pumpkins in the fall...


...and my sparkly snowflakes in December. I use a much larger size hook to hang my Christmas wreath on the front door.

3 comments:

  1. I've heard the picture hanging strips are awesome!

    Here's one designer's testimonial: http://littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com/2010/03/how-to-decorate-bedroom-in-week.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm convinced. I'll pick up a pack of the picture hanging strips when I restock my hooks. Thanks, Helen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have cool site! Do you want to lead your blog on tiktok? It is very easy to buy tiktok followers right now

    ReplyDelete