Obviously, we're loving all things Hello Kitty around here. And sparkly and rainbow-y. Yep, all things girly.
- A Hello Kitty bucket to store things in and take to the lake/beach this summer.
- A new beach/pool/sprinklers towel. Ella went nuts over this rainbow towel at Target awhile back (the other side is rainbow stripes), so I purchased it and tucked it away. It's not an official "beach" towel (just a regular bath towel), but she LOVES it and she can take it outside instead of my good ones.
- Sparkly flip-flops.
- Green Toys jump rope. It's a nice one. We found it at Pottery Barn Kids, but also saw them at Whole Foods and on-line at Amazon.
- That red, flower-y thing in the background is a clipboard. A little strange I know, but Ella kept taking my Deals to Meals stuff off mine and using it to write and color on. I found this one at Target, and she LOVES it!
- Belly Washers 100% juice in a Hello Kitty bottle. (Found it at Walmart.)
- A Junie B. Jones chapter book. Ella's teacher holds on to book orders if I e-mail her and let her know my order contains gifts. I also bought a book for each of my grandkids with my last Scholastic Books order. I save a lot and it benefits Ella's class. (They get a free book with my order.)
- Wreck-it Ralph DVD. Lynn bought it the day it came out and I stashed it away.
- Fun pink and white striped straws.
- A box of Hello Kitty bandaids (It's rough when Lynn or one of the boys needs a bandaid around here :))
- A darling notebook and matching pencils.
- A snack bag of mini Peanut Butter Ritz crackers (a fave)
- And because I'm not the meanest mom on earth, a small Reese's bunny, two mini bags of Skittles in eggs, and a serving size box of Trix cereal.
So what's in your bucket?
*Check out my strategy and tips for creating simple and fun-filled Easter baskets at Easter basket fillers: all things girly (2012 edition).