Tuesday, March 19, 2013

a simple surprise: Easter decor


While Ella was at school the other day, I spread some Easter love around her room. She was so surprised and thought it was wonderful! 



This little chickie perched on her lamp was her favorite part.


A couple others just wandered around on her dresser. I bought these chicks years ago at Rod Works because I loved that they were made from chenille fabric.


This Easter egg garland couldn't be simpler. I purchased a million bags of plastic eggs on clearance last year for .25 each, so my activity day girls could make garlands for their rooms. Then I got released, and was going to give them to the new activity day leaders. My own girls, Kate (daughter), Ashlee, and Tayler (daughters-in-law) decided they wanted to make garlands instead. :)

The tulle garland stays up in Ella's room all the time. It's so sweet and girly. I'll share a tutorial on how to make one this week sometime.

Happy spring (finally!).

2 comments:

  1. Those little chicks are adorable, and I love that egg garland! I'm definitely going to have to hit the clearance bin this year and make one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice and delicate Easter decor, cute chickies! I was actually looking for ideas and inspiration for this coming Easter 2014 and this is truly inspiring. Thanks for sharing.

    Regards
    Prasad

    ReplyDelete