Friday, January 18, 2013

valentine's printable: sharing the love

digital papers and clip art from Cocoa Mint

Remember these darling matchbook valentines I made for Madi and Ella last year? I still love them. Apparently Ella Bella does too. When she saw them on the computer, she said she wants to use them again this year, only change the photo to a more current one. Is that allowed? Sure would be simple. :)




I changed them up a bit, so I could share with my friends--yes, that's you! Instead of a photo, your sweet girlies can just fill in the blanks. If you simply must add a photo and have Photoshop Elements, drop me a quick e-mail and I'll send you the psd. file.

Valentine's Matchbooks

xox

Shared at: Whipperberry
The 36th AVENUE
Chic on a Shoestring Decorating

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! I found you on Whipperberry. I will subscribe by RSS. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable - love the personalized ones with the photos! Would greatly enjoy using your psd file if possible. Thank you. leenan78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! Please kindly send me a psd file so that I may add my little one's photo.
    Thank you.

    saori.yue@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please send me a psd file. This is such a cute idea. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete