Monday, July 19, 2010

gracie quilt

I had planned to catch up on blogging this weekend, but ended up with a nasty case of the stomach flu. I finally started to a bit better on Sunday afternoon and was SO bored of just lying on the couch, I managed to finish sewing the binding on quilt number two. I love it.


I made this one simply so I could learn the technique, nothing particular in mind. I think I'll keep it in the guest room crib. I love the gracies fabrics. They're vintage 30's reproduction prints.


Jen hid a flower shape on this one. I'll give you a hint, it's on the orange square.


I added another strip to the back of this one with scraps. I love it as much as the front.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're bumping up the back of the quilts. This quilt is so, so pretty. Keep up the good work, I want to see them. I'm in San Diego now and I'm sorry to say the weather is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am social worker & Ex-Councillor Candidate in Khanpur Ward 81-S & true believer that one can change this nation for better by inspiring others .

    Omprakash Chaudhary Delhi

    ReplyDelete